- Brian Lloyd Christian, from Rogers park. A professional pianist, teacher, and white supremacist who is actively recruiting on Nazi forum Stormfront.org. Since 2005, he's been posting as "WhiteMuser" looking to form a "European Americans United" chapter. More on Brian here.
- William Nelson, from Villa Park. A white supremacist with Nazi tattoos who was recently paroled from Stateville, having done several years for hate crime charges after savagely beating a black man while shouting racial slurs.
- Eric Scott, from Chicago. Affiliated with the Chicago Mafia Skins(CMS) and the Bully Boys, Eric runs the zine "Brew & Honor," and maintains a NewSaxon profile.
- Mark "MadMark88" Davis, from Springfield, IL . He has attended Illinois United gatherings and numerous Nordicfest and Hammerskins gatherings over the years.
- Arthur Butz, a Northwestern University engineering department professor. Butz has authored numerous racist books preaching holocaust denial.
- James Manow, from Matteson Illinois, and Tim Nelson, from Chicago, who are affiliated with the Blood & Honour chapter.
- Jon Isaac, who attends punk shows in Chicago and posts racist trash on this facebook account.
- Brandon Huddleston, a white nationalist from Lake in the Hills, IL.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
failure at the attempted 2010 "White Pride World Wide" march just over a year ago. Considering how badly they were defeated, it's not surprising they didn't bother organizing another public action in 2011. We have still been keeping tabs on the major white supremacist groups and individuals in the area, particularly James Logsdon's Creativity Movement out of Bloomington IL, John Alexander's new "Blood & Honour / C18" chapter, Suzie Mike and Matt from the Chicago NSM and the stragglers from the now-disbanded Illinois National Socialist Front. After a series of failures, they've crawled back under whatever rock they came from, having been reduced to a handful of sparsely-attended private barbecue events, where the main event is a drunken sob-session about the mean folks of Chicago ARA. Every once in a while, some new boneheads appear on the scene mistakenly thinking that this might be a city receptive to some white supremacist hatred. We at Southside ARA are quick on the draw to identify and confront racist imbeciles who don't know anything about how Chicago handles nazi scum. In that spirit, here's an updated "Wanted: Illinois-Area Nazis" poster.